- BJP lost in Himachal, Karnataka polls due to Modi's stubbornness: Raj CM Ashok Gehlot
- Wrestlers resume duties with Railways, Sakshi refutes reports of withdrawing from protest
- Mongolia has welcomed over 216,000 foreign tourists in 2023
- How to Identify Malicious Apps on Google Play and App Store
- Android users at risk: SpinOk Trojan Malware found in 100 apps in Google Play
- World Environment Day 2023: Happy World Environment Day Messages
- Telangana IT exports clock 31.44% growth at Rs 2, 41,275 Cr in FY23
- OTT: Isha Talwar speaks about ‘Mirzapur 3’
- ‘The Night Manager 2’ trailer: Chase to find mole in weapon empire gets serious
- World Environment Day: Harnessing youth power: Energy conservation as a catalyst for global environmental transformation
Practically raises $4 million in a pre-Series-B round
Practically, a product of 3rdFlix Visual Effects Pvt Ltd, on Tuesday announced that it has raised $4 million in a pre-Series-B round
Hyderabad: Practically, a product of 3rdFlix Visual Effects Pvt Ltd, on Tuesday announced that it has raised $4 million in a pre-Series-B round.
The round was led by Siana Capital, a deep tech investor, with participation from existing investors YourNest Venture Capital and Exfinity Ventures.
The company had previously raised Series-A funding of $5 million in 2019. The funds will be invested in expanding the operations of Practically, the Hyderabad-based start-up announced.
Practically is an intelligent, interactive and immersive learning app for students of classes 6-12 with a focus on STEM learning.
It is the only experiential learning app that brings learning alive through immersive videos, interactive augmented reality and 3D simulations.
"This pre-Series B funding showcases the extreme faith our investors have reposed on Practically." said Subbarao Siddabattula, Founder & CEO, Practically.