- Amazon Echo Pop Launched in India; Features, Price and Availability
- Nippon Paint aligns its offerings to support Telangana 'Cool Roof' Policy
- AVM Productions new generation producer shares a truth about Chiranjeevi
- Nani pairs-up with Shraddha Kapoor
- Nikhil Siddhartha's Winning Streak Continues: First Look of His 20th Film Unveiling Today
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
- PL Sector Report - Agro Chemicals - Sector Update – Global agrochemicals - Weak quarter; bleak near term outlook
- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
- Online Food Delivery Platforms’ Profitability Focus Evident during IPL 2023, with modest 7% spike in business: Redseer Strategy Consultants
- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
Bhumi 'fortunate' to get meaty roles
Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who has had a successful run in 2019 with films like ‘Saand Ki Aankh,’ ‘Bala’ and ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh,’ feels fortunate to get films that celebrate the actor she is.
Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who has had a successful run in 2019 with films like 'Saand Ki Aankh,' 'Bala' and 'Pati Patni Aur Woh,' feels fortunate to get films that celebrate the actor she is.
Even though Bhumi has back-to-back hits like 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha', 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha', 'Shubh Mangal Savdhaan', 'Bala' and 'Pati Patni Aur Woh', she doesn't like to tag herself as a star.
"I don't think I can ever call myself a star because I am too shy to do that. But I can definitely say that I am fortunate to get films that celebrate the actor that I am.
I am fortunate to have a choice as to what film I want to do and I am getting a lot of love. So, I think I am successful to an extent," Bhumi told IANS.
Now, Bhumi will be seen as a leading lady in the Akshay Kumar presentation 'Durgavati' and 'Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare.'
She will also have cameos in the Ayushmann Khurrana starrer 'Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhaan' and Vicky Kaushal's 'Bhoot: The Haunted Ship.'