- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Bigg Boss 13: Niti Taylor slams the makers for being biased and unfair
Unlike other seasons, this season of Bigg Boss has given its record-breaking performance in everything, whether it's love, friendship or fights.
Unlike other seasons, this season of Bigg Boss has given its record-breaking performance in everything, whether it's love, friendship or fights. The recent fight between Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai went so sore that even Salman Khan almost decided to quit hosting the show. Even though the Dabangg actor lashed out both at Sidharth and Rashami, the television diva Niti Taylor thinks that the makers are being biased towards Sidharth Shukla.
For the unversed, Sidharth Shukla had called Rashami Desai "Aisi ladki" (girl like you) during their ugly fight, to which the latter called him out for her character assassination. However, Sidharth cleared his intentions behind saying "Aisi ladki" to Rashami Desai and said that he meant to say a girl like Rashami Desai. He added that he did not say anything wrong to her but just doesn't like a girl like her, no matter how good or bad she is. However, Rashami kept on insisting Salman that he made lewd gestures and this is not what he meant by saying those words.
After listening to both sides, Salman did not find anything lewd or character assassinating in Sidharth's words and he consoled Rashami to not overthink about it. After such a dramatic turn of events, the audience who were watching the show, including Niti Taylor, did not find Salman's 'Vaar' (attack) fair and they slammed the makers for being biased towards Sidharth Shukla. Niti tweeted, "This season is super biased #unfair #bb13 very upsetting."
Whatever one person says, you can take 100 meanings of this, but when the other person says something you can't have 100 meanings too it! Wowwww— Niti Taylor♔ (@niti_taylor) December 22, 2019
What biaseness, it's crazy. #bb13
Not just Niti, but ex Bigg Boss contestant Gautam Gulati also felt the same about the episode and tweeted, "This season next level 🙈 violence Ander bhi - Bahar bhi क्या हो रहा है देश में Peace".