- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Entertaining Not Preachy, Setters Is A Very Crisp Film Says Ishita Dutta
Ishita Dutta, who is gearing for the release of her forthcoming crime drama based on Indian Educational system, says Setters is a very crisp film and it doesn’t preach but entertain people.
Ishita Dutta, who is gearing for the release of her forthcoming crime drama based on Indian Educational system, says Setters is a very crisp film and it doesn't preach but entertain people.
The makers of Setters- The Film hosted a special screening for friends, family and film fraternity in Mumbai, last night.
Talking about the film, Ishita Dutta said, "I think the story of the film is really strong, and when we released the trailer, the response was really positive. Now we have reached the time or the moment, the film is releasing and I am really very excited. I just cannot wait for everyone to watch Setters"
"The story looks really interesting, and now a day, people want to see movies which have good content. People want to see story which offers something. Setters is a very crisp film, it is not very long. It doesn't have songs, because the premise didn't need it. The film is based on Education Mafia; it is a totally different kind of film, not something which people have seen before" added Ishita.
The film stars Shreyas Talpade, Aftab Shivdasani, Sonnalli Seygall, Vijay Raaz, Pavan Malhotra, Sharat Saxena, Mahesh Manjrekar and many more in leading roles.
Talking about working with such a big ensemble, Ishita Dutta said, "We have over 18 actors in the film, and everyone is known for their acting skills and all of them are good actors. I think overall the film is a very good package. It is not a preachy kind of film, it is an entertaining film"
Setters is a crime thriller film directed by Ashwini Chaudhary and Produced by Vikash Mani. The film is about a racket "setters" who arranges brilliant student in place of weak student to appear in examination for money.
The film also stars Jameel Khan, Neeraj Sood, Pankaj Jha, Venus Singh, Manu Rishi, Anil Mange, and Umesh Bhatia. The film is scheduled for release on 3 May 2019.