- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Jacqueline Fernandez to turn 'serial killer'
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is set to make her debut in the digital space with Netflix's upcoming thriller ‘Mrs Serial Killer’, according to the streaming service on Wednesday.
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is set to make her debut in the digital space with Netflix's upcoming thriller 'Mrs Serial Killer', according to the streaming service on Wednesday.
The film is directed by Shirish Kunder and produced by his wife Farah Khan. "So thrilled that Jacqueline makes her digital debut with our film 'Mrs Serial Killer'.
Shirish and I are excited and also gearing up to give the audience something completely new and unexpected," Farah said in a statement. Jacqueline on Wednesday took to Twitter to express her excitement as well.
"Super stoked to announce my new Netflix original 'Mrs. Serial Killer' is coming soon. This is going to be fun," she tweeted.
'Mrs Serial Killer' is slated to be released on the streaming platform later this year.
By the end of 2020, 15 new original Indian films -- including previously announced titles 'Music Teacher', 'Cobalt Blue', 'Chopsticks', 'Upstarts' and 'Bulbul' -- will be available to Netflix subscribers around the world.