- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to asthma patients tomorrow
- Blue, space economy will fuel India’s growth
- Sensex reclaims 63k mark on rate cut pause hopes
- Hyderabad: Traffic diversion for Fish Prasadam from June 8 to 10
- Radhika Madan turns into green goddess for PETA India
- Soujanya’s awe-inspiring journey
- SCR officials inspect Sec’bad-Vikarabad Section
- Cyclone Biparjoy turning furious, halts monsoon progress
- A shepherd in search of a lamb!
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 8th June 2023
Makkhan malai on Shilpa's Sunday binge
Actress Shilpa Shetty's Sunday binge is something her fans wait the entire week to watch.
Actress Shilpa Shetty's Sunday binge is something her fans wait the entire week to watch. On Sunday afternoon, the actress posted a video on her Instagram where she is seen tasting some delectable Makkhan malai and mouthwatering jalebis in Lucknow.
"Sunday Binge the Nawabi way.. Shooting in Lucknow hence decided to try the famous #makkhanmalai , it's so light and airy not too sweet or heavy at all and what a lethal combination with hot crispy #jalebi.
In #foodcoma now! #sundaybinge #today #Yoga #tomorrow #lucknowdiaries #shootlife #bingeday #guiltfree #foodporn #dessert #famous #happiness #foodie #sweettooth," Shilpa captioned the video
While enjoying the scrumptious dessert, the fitness freak Bollywood hottie did not forget to remind her fans to keep doing yoga if they also want to eat such high-calorie food.
Shilpa is currently shooting her upcoming film 'Nikamma' in Lucknow.