- Prabhas offers prayers to Lord Venkateswara in TTD
- Chicken hops off menu as prices skyrocket in Khammam
- Eyestem files for approval for its product to treat geographic atrophy
- ‘Vidyut Vijayotsava’ celebrations illuminate TS achievements
- This is what Adipurush’s pre-release business in Telugu states
- WWDC 2023: Apple announces visionOS- the Vision Pro headsets OS
- Hyderabad: HMWSSB bags award for best performance in sewage treatment
- Telangana High Court junks two petitions seeking to stop conduct of TSPSC exam
- President Droupadi Murmu Is The First Indian To Receive Suriname's Top Civilian Honour
- Minister opposes cow slaughter ban move, puts govt in a spot
Sidharth Malhotra injured in accident
Actor Sidharth Malhotra has met with an accident in Kargil, but has assured that he should be better in a few days. The accident took place after he...
Actor Sidharth Malhotra has met with an accident in Kargil, but has assured that he should be better in a few days. The accident took place after he had wrapped up shooting for 'Shershaah' for the day.
Sidharth was riding a bike on the hilly terrain on Saturday when the mishap happened. He continued shooting despite his injury."There was a danger of some infection because we fell on the road.
The injury will take at-least a week plus to heal, however given the schedule and scale of the film, I didn't have that time to recover," Sidharth said. He also said, "Shooting in Kargil is a complete new experience because not many films have been shot here.
We have explored virgin locations as we want to be extremely authentic when it comes to Kargil war," he said, adding: "We have shot in mountains similar to the ones where the battles were fought.
The rocks were extremely sharp, and they can't be controlled. So there were ample of challenges than came in for safety while doing the action, and the team did everything to ensure that we are safe."