- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
Sridevi's 'Mom' to release in China
On Mother's Day, late Bollywood superstar Sridevi's last movie ‘Mom’ will release in China on May 10.
On Mother's Day, late Bollywood superstar Sridevi's last movie 'Mom' will release in China on May 10.
The movie was earlier scheduled to release in China on March 22.
"We wanted to pick the perfect date for the release of such a special film like 'Mom' in China, which is a huge market and has great potential for the film to do well.
"As a tribute to all mothers, we have chosen May 10 to release this riveting film in China," said Vibha Chopra, Head of Zee Studios International (Film Marketing, Distribution and Acquisition).
Directed by Ravi Udyawar, Sridevi played a mother who sets out to ensure justice for her step-daughter, essayed by Pakistani actress Sajal Ali, who was gang raped.
The vetran actress won the Best Actress National Award posthumously for her role.
Zee Studios International has previously released 'Mom' in 40 regions including Poland, Russia, the UK, the US, Singapore and Czech Republic.
Five years after her 'English Vinglish', Sridevi gave a power-packed performance in 'Mom' in 2017. She was seen in a cameo in 'Zero' last year. The actress passed away on February 24, 2018.