- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
- Increase in BSF's jurisdiction does not take away powers of Punjab Police, says Supreme Court
Theatres hike prices for Salman Khan's Bharat
In a report, the names of a few popular theatres have been mentioned which have hiked the fare.
'Bharat' the much-awaited Salman Khan starrer features Katrina Kaif, Tabu, Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff and Sunil Grover in pivotal roles.
As per reports, the theatres have taken a decision to hike the prices of the ticket by an average of 20 percent. It has been stated that the minimum fare was touted to be Salman's 'Eidi' to his followers. In a report, the names of theater's that have hiked the fare have been mentioned.
Also, an aim to break previous box-office records is always a reason to increase prices. He hopes that it picks up over the next two days. The audience has grown cautious, with big-ticket films not performing well enough.