Solange cancels Coachella performances due to production delays
Singer Solange has cancelled her Coachella performances due to "major production delays," the festival organisers announced on Monday morning.
Los Angeles: Singer Solange has cancelled her Coachella performances due to "major production delays," the festival organisers announced on Monday morning.
"Due to major production delays, Solange will unfortunately no longer be performing at this year's festival. She sends her sincerest apologies, and looks forward to performing at Coachella in the future," the festival posted on their official Twitter handle.
The fest takes place next weekend and the weekend of April 19-21, in Indio, California. Childish Gambino, Tame Impala and Ariana Grande are the headlining the music extravaganza, while other performers include Kanye West Janelle Monae, Khalid, Zedd, Weezer, J Balvin, Billie Eilish and many others.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy