- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
Celebrities pay tribute to actor Devadas Kanakala
- Personalities from film industry paid tributes to Devadas Kanakala
- His final rites will be held today at Mahaprasthanam crematorium at Jubilee Hills
Film personalities turned up at Devadas Kanakala's house and paid rich tributes to the actor who breathed his last on Friday afternoon.
Rajendra Prasad and SP Balasubramanyam recalled their bonding with Kanakala and got emotional with the senior actor's sudden demise. The chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also expressed his condolences over the death.
Devadas Kanakala who was reported to be suffering from health issues passed away while undergoing treatment at KIMS hospital in Hyderabad. He was born in Kanakalapeta at Yanam in Puducherry in July 1945.
His final rites will be held today at Mahaprasthanam crematorium at Jubilee Hills.