- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
'Honey' to pocket Rs 75 lakh?
With a blockbuster ‘F2’ under her belt, pretty actress Mehreen Pirzada has reportedly demanded Rs 75 lakh for her upcoming movie with actor Gopichand to be directed by Thiru.
With a blockbuster 'F2' under her belt, pretty actress Mehreen Pirzada has reportedly demanded Rs 75 lakh for her upcoming movie with actor Gopichand to be directed by Thiru.
She truly lived up to her saying in the 'F2' (Honey is the best). "The light-eyed diva wasn't willing to compromise on her pay cheque and producer Anil Sunkara didn't mind digging deep into his pockets," says a source, close to the unit. With the budget of Gopichand movie pegged around Rs 35 crore, the actress has extracted her pound of flesh, the source adds.
The actress pocketed Rs 50 lakh even for two-heroine movie 'Kavacham' with Bellakonda Srinivas. "She is very particular amount remuneration besides the role as well," the source points out.
In fact, after duds like 'Jawan' and 'Pantham, the actress should have cut her pay but nothing of that sort happened. "She is a good mix of good looks and talent. She proved her mettle in films like 'Raja the Great' and 'Mahanubhavudu' and looking to cement her position in T-town." the source concludes.