- Tension grips Nandyal after residents oppose demolition drive
- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ held in its true spirit in Tirupati
- BRS MLC resigns to join Congress
- Telangana: Tough task for BRS to retain city seats
- Yes, it'll be Kurukshetra…We’re Pandavas: Pawan
- Stung by Modi’s jibe, KTR says BRS is a family of 4 cr people in TS
- ‘Jai Bheem’ Nageswara Rao’s services hailed
- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
Sunil Shocking Comments On Telugu Audiences
Sunil is one of the star comedians in the Telugu film industry. After reaching the peak stages as a comedian, Sunil tried to test his luck as a solo hero.
Sunil is one of the star comedians in the Telugu film industry. After reaching the peak stages as a comedian, Sunil tried to test his luck as a solo hero. Unfortunately, most of the films in which Sunil acted as a lead failed at the box-office.
Now, he made a comeback as a comedian again and started tasting hits. Apparently, his latest release Chitralahari opened to huge acclaims. Interestingly, Sunil made some shocking comments on Tollywood audiences and their mindsets.
"In Telugu, our audiences do not want to see fathers being fit. All the actors who play hero father characters will have belly fat but it is completely different in other languages. Actors with six packs will don father roles. Based on where we live, the mindset of the audiences will keep changing." said Sunil