Vijay Devarakonda in plans to work with Majili director
Rowdy star Vijay Devarakonda is currently busy with the final works of his upcoming film Dear Comrade. Directed by Bharath Kamma, this movie stars Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead.
Rowdy star Vijay Devarakonda is currently busy with the final works of his upcoming film Dear Comrade. Directed by Bharath Kamma, this movie stars Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. It is gearing up for a release in May. Mythri Movie Makers is bankrolling it.
Meanwhile, Vijay is also shooting for a film under Kranthi Madhav's direction and also signed another with Tamil director Anand Annamalai. Now, we hear that Ninnu Kori and Majili fame Siva Nirvana has narrated the script to Vijay recently, which is touted to be an emotional drama.
Apparently, Vijay didn't reveal his decision on this project yet. Mythri Movie Makers is ready to bankroll this project. But it looks like Vijay wants to take some time to decide on it. Meanwhile, Siva Nirvana's Majili is gearing up for a worldwide release on April 5th. It stars Naga Chaitanya and Samantha as leads.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard