- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' now in English, Tamil
On Rabindranath Tagore’s 158th birth anniversary, the series stories by ‘Rabindranath Tagore’ was made more accessible to a larger audience by making it available in English and Tamil, apart from its original Hindi version.
On Rabindranath Tagore's 158th birth anniversary, the series stories by 'Rabindranath Tagore' was made more accessible to a larger audience by making it available in English and Tamil, apart from its original Hindi version.
Directed by director Anurag Basu, the series features Radhika Apte, Sumeet Vyas and Amrita Puri, and has music by Arijit Singh, Shaan and Shalmali Kholgade.
The 26-episode series streams as premium content only on EPIC On. Sumeet said in a statement: "Tagore is a national treasure and getting an opportunity to be a part of such a series makes me feel proud. Most of us have heard about Tagore, but how many of us actually know his work? I think this series will work wonders in bringing people closer to one of the greatest cultural and philosophical minds of our country.
"The series traverses the expansive frame of Tagore's writing and really brings to life some of his most iconic characters".
Akul Tripathi, Head - Content and Programming, EPIC, said it is wonderful to be able to present the stories in English and Tamil and "have them discovered by new viewers"