DIY: Pamper Your Lips With The Home-Made 'Mango Lip Balm'
Mango Lip Balm: Guys, we hope that you might have enjoyed this summer season having a handful of mangoes
Mango Lip Balm: Guys, we hope that you might have enjoyed this summer season having a handful of mangoes… Who doesn't love the king of fruits? As shown in a television commercial, a mango can turn out brothers into enemies and friends into rivals… It is simply because they are tasty, delicious, scrumptious and of course they are the favy fruit of most of us.
Coming to the beauty benefits of this fruit, from preventing acne breakouts to promoting the collagen production for wrinkle-free skin, it does all the repairs that are necessary to own a healthy, smooth and glowing skin.
Today we Hans India have come up with a summer special edition of mango - DIY 'Mango Lip Balm'.
Sneak peek into the write-up and make your own mango flavoured lip balm at your condo…
• 1 tbsp of coconut oil
• 1 tbsp of mango butter
• ½ tbsp of jojoba oil
• 1 tbsp of calendula infused-olive oil
• 1 tbsp of beeswax
• ½ tbsp of castor oil
• Take a pan and add 1-2 cups of water into it. Now take another glass bowl and put it inside the pan that is filled with water (that simply means you need to go for a double boiler method).
• Now add all the ingredients to the glass bowl one after the other and then wait until the beeswax and mango butter gets melted. Stir in occasionally and see to that all the ingredients are mixed well. Thereafter, off the flame; mix well and then spoon out the lip balm.
• Quickly pour the lip balm into the air-tight containers before it turns hard. You can also add a few drops of any aromatic essential oil for that nice aroma. Isn't it quite easy to make!
Benefits Of Mango Lip Balm
• The mango butter awesomely treats the dry skin and the lip issues that occur in this hot season. As it is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, it just keeps your lips glowing and healthy throughout the day.
• Coming to the olive oil which is infused with the calendula holds the natural skin-soothing properties, which in turn protect your lips from the harmful bacteria.
• Castor and jojoba oils nourish the sensitive lip skin cells and add that instant and natural shine to the pouts.
• Finally, the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the beeswax fight against the bacterial infection and treat your chapped lips. It heals the skin at a faster pace and locks in moisture clearing away the clogged pores.
So girls, make this 'Mango Lip Balm' a staple of your handbag and pamper your lips with this natural beauty product to own those soft and shiny pouts...