- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
Aster launches dedicated women and children care hospital
Aster DM Healthcare has launched its 49-bed dedicated 'Women and Children Care Hospital' at Whitefield here
Bengaluru: Aster DM Healthcare has launched its 49-bed dedicated 'Women and Children Care Hospital' at Whitefield here.
It includes 14-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and a seven-bed Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, Aster Hospitals said in a statement on Tuesday.
Chief Executive Officer of Aster India, Harish Pillai said the hospital is the Phase 1 part of its 350-bed Aster Whitefield project.
While the entire Aster Whitefield project envisages a total investment of Rs 200 crore, this phase 1 has been established at an investment of Rs 25 crore, Pillai said.
"Aster is also looking at further expansion of our Kolhapur Hospital in Maharashtra called Aster Aadhar, wherein we are adding extra 60 beds to the existing bed capacity of 180 and also includes a new comprehensive Oncology Block. The investment for this expansion is Rs 35 crore," Pillai said.