- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Anantapur: TDP stages dharna in all constituencies
TDP leaders in the undivided district are aggressively pursuing their agitation for the release of their leader Nara Chandrababu Naidu in all their constituencies, for more than 40 days.
Anantapur-Puttaparthi : TDP leaders in the undivided district are aggressively pursuing their agitation for the release of their leader Nara Chandrababu Naidu in all their constituencies, for more than 40 days.
Former Ministers Kalava Srinivas and Paritala Sunitha, TDP Sathya Sai district president BK Parthasaradhi, ex-MLAs V Prabhakar Choudhury and Palle Raghunath Reddy and several others including Kandikunta Venkata Prasad and Umamaheshwara Naidu from Kalyandurg participated in the dharnas. They gave a call to the people to show door to the YSRCP government.