- Manipur Police commandos stage 'arms down' protest after ASP abducted
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan excluded
- NDPS Act’s Sec 37 doesn’t fetter grant of bail on grounds of undue delay in trial completion: Delhi HC
- BCCI Announces 2023-24 Central Contracts: Terminates Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer’s central contracts
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan snubbed
- Embattled Chinese developer Country Garden faces winding-up petition
- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
Supreme Court judge Justice Navin Sinha offers prayers at Tirumala
Supreme Court Judge Justice Navin Sinha along with his family offered prayers in the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara on Friday morning.
Tirumala: Supreme Court Judge Justice Navin Sinha along with his family offered prayers in the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara on Friday morning. The judge was earlier received by TTD additional executive officer AV Dharma Reddy at the main entrance of the temple and conducted into the sanctum sanctorum for darshan of Lord Venkateswara. Later, the Supreme Court judge was rendered with Vedasirvachanam by a team of Vedic scholars inside Ranganayakula Mandapam. Additional EO Dharma Reddy offered prasadams, laminated photo of the Lord to the judge. Temple deputy EO Ramesh and others were present.