- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
Tirupati: Covid Vaccine administered to ISKCON functionaries, temple staff
About 300 persons receive the jab
Tirupati: Local ISKCON Krishna temple staff and it's local branch functionaries, members and staff were vaccinated with Covishield vaccine on Tuesday.
At the request of ISKCON, District Immunisation Officer (DIO) Hanumantha Rao provided the required doses of vaccines which were administered by the ward No.40 Sachivalayam staff in the special immunisation camp held at ISKCON temple premises on Harekrishna Road in the city to about 300 persons.
Volunteers of 'Seva Bharathi' and Covid Task Force, a city-based voluntary organisation formed to take up Covid relief activities in the pilgrim city were involved in the conduct of vaccination.
Covid Task Force convener Muni Subramanyam and ISKCON Public Relations Officer Leela Parayandas were present.