- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Tirupati: Seven nursing students falls ill after vaccination
Seven nursing students fell ill after Covid vaccination here on Friday.
Tirupati: Seven nursing students fell ill after Covid vaccination here on Friday.
They were undergoing treatment at SVRR hospital. Sources said some felt giddiness while others complained of nausea and uneasiness after the vaccination.
In the second phase of vaccination, the frontline workers including municipal health and sanitation staff, nursing students are undergoing vaccination in the district on Friday.
Meanwhile, Health Minister Alla Nani spoke to district medical and health officer Dr Penchalaiah and SVRR hospital superintendent Dr Bharathi and enquired about the condition of the students. He wanted the medical authorities to ensure better treatment for speedy recovery of nursing students.