- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
Vijayawada: Helpline at GGH to provide info on patients' condition
The details and health condition of the Covid19 patients who are recuperating in the Government General Hospital would be provided to their relatives, said district Covid Nodal officer L Sivasankar
Vijayawada: The details and health condition of the Covid19 patients who are recuperating in the Government General Hospital would be provided to their relatives, said district Covid Nodal officer L Sivasankar.
Along with Hospital Superintendent Dr K Sivasankar, he reviewed the medical services, availability of medicines and other facilities to the patients at the Government General Hospital here on Tuesday.
The nodal officer appreciated the efforts of the doctors and personnel in providing necessary service to the patients. He expressed concern over the callousness of people in getting medical advice and services in time. He appealed to the people to adhere to the Covid-appropriate behaviour to protect themselves.
The nodal officer said that the administration has placed some personnel giving them responsibility of providing information regarding the patients to their relatives which would be available round the clock. The relatives of patients may call on landline number of the hospital at 0866-2953132 or Ch Jyothi (9640600726) from 9 am to 5 pm and Nirikshana Rao (7799112379) from 8 pm to 8 am to know the health condition of the patients.
Sivasankar said that similar arrangements would be made at Pinnamaneni Siddartha Medical College and Nimrah Medical College soon.