Andaman Islands shook by an earthquake of 4.8 magnitude
The earthquake occurred at 6:44 AM.
BENGALURU: On Monday morning, the Andaman Islands was hit, with an earthquake of 4.8 magnitude on the Richter scale. The earthquake occurred at 6:44 AM.
The depth of the earthquake on the Andaman Islands was 95 kilometres.
The India Met. Dept took it to it's social media platform of Twitter, which read, "Earthquake of Magnitude:4.8, Occurred on:11-03-2019, 06:44:30 IST, Lat:11.9 N & Long: 93.6 E, Depth: 95 Km Region: Andaman Islands Region."
- FIR lodged against troll who threatened to rape Anurag Kashyap's daughter
- BJP getting highest vote share in country in HP shows people's overwhelming support for party:CM
- Venezuelan national apprehended at Delhi airport; cocaine seized
- Kamal Nath government may not continue beyond a month: BJP leader
- Jharkhand Congress chief resigns after poll debacle