- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
- Punjab all set to host Northern Zonal Council meeting
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT can now see, hear and speak
- PM Modi to unveil over Rs 4,505 crore development projects in Gujarat on Sept 27
- World Lung Day 2023: Date, theme, significance and history
- Breathe easy!
- Happy World Pharmacists Day 2023: Wishes, Theme, History and Significance
Army soldier, injured in Pakistan ceasefire violation, succumbs
An army soldier injured in Pakistan ceasefire violation on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district succumbed in the hospital on Wednesday.
Jammu: An army soldier injured in Pakistan ceasefire violation on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri district succumbed in the hospital on Wednesday.
The soldier was injured on Tuesday.
Defence spokesman, Colonel Devender Anand said, "Naik Aneesh Thomas, who was injured in Pakistan ceasefire violation along the LoC in Sunderbani sector, succumbed in the hospital today.
"Naik Aneesh Thomas was a brave, highly motivated and sincere soldier. The nation will always remain indebted to him for the supreme sacrifice and devotion to duty", the spokesman said.