- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Delhi court summons lawyer Gautam Khaitan, 3 others in money-laundering case
A Delhi court on Monday summoned lawyer Gautam Khaitan, his wife Ritu and two companies - Ismax and Windfor.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Monday summoned lawyer Gautam Khaitan, his wife Ritu and two companies - Ismax and Windfor - following a charge sheet filed by Enforcement Directorate in a money laundering case.
Special judge Arvind Kumar has summoned the four accused on May 4 after the agency filed the charge sheet against them earlier in the day alleging money laundering and possession of black money.
The criminal case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) was filed on the basis of another case lodged by the Income Tax Department against Khaitan under section 51 of the Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015.