- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
IAF chief reviews Eastern Air Command's operational preparedness
A two-day Eastern Air Command (EAC) Commanders' conference has been held at Air Force Station in Assam's Tezpur town.
New Delhi: A two-day Eastern Air Command (EAC) Commanders' conference has been held at Air Force Station in Assam's Tezpur town.
Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari, Chief of the Air Staff, attended the annual Eastern Air Command (EAC) Commanders' conference.
The Indian Air Force (IAF) reviewed its operational preparedness, weapon systems and assets at Eastern Air Command. VR Chaudhari reviewed the operational preparedness of the Command and expressed satisfaction on its major achievements.
In his address, the Chief of the Air Staff emphasised the importance of maintaining a high operational preparedness and ensuring the operational readiness of all platforms, weapon systems and assets.
According to the IAF, Chaudhari stressed the need for the root-cause analysis of all accidents and incidents, to improve maintenance practices to boost mission effectiveness, and to focus on physical and cyber security at all times.
He urged all commanders to continue their efforts towards providing a safe operational flying environment.
The Chief of the Air Staff was received by Air Marshal SP Dharkar, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, EAC and was introduced to all commanders and senior officials.
The Eastern Air Command (EAC) Commanders' conference was held on October 12 and 13 at Air Force Station, Tezpur.