It's me, not my ghost: Sushma clarifies on tweets
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who is known for her prompt replies on Twitter, on Sunday clarified that it was her who sent out the tweets and "not her ghost".
New Delhi:External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who is known for her prompt replies on Twitter, on Sunday clarified that it was her who sent out the tweets and "not her ghost".
The Minister's response come on a question raised by Twitter user Samit Padhy, a software engineer.
"Certainly it's not Sushma Swaraj who is doing this tweets. Some PR guy is doing his/her duty for what they being paid for," Samit said in his tweet.
In response, Sushma Swaraj said: "Rest assured - it's me, not my ghost."
Last week, when a Twitter user asked the Minister why she calls herself a "Chowkidaar", Sushma Swaraj said in a tweet: "Because I am doing 'chowkidari' of Indian interests and Indian nationals abroad."
Because I am doing Chowkidari of Indian interests and Indian nationals abroad. https://t.co/dCgiBPsagz— Chowkidar Sushma Swaraj (@SushmaSwaraj) March 30, 2019
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry
- Surat fire: Toll climbs to 22, coaching class owner held, two on the run