- Rajamahendravaram: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lays stone for factory expansion in Khandavilli
- South Central Railway holds review meeting on safety of train operations
- TSRTC DA balm for employees
- Vijayawada: Krishna district SP P Joshua issues notice to Pawan Kalyan
- Centre’s nod for ToR of AP-TS Krishna water row to tribunal
- Bhimavaram: Muralikrishnam Raju takes charge as SRKR Engg College principal
- Osmania University to appoint panel to fill faculty deficit
- Hyderabad: Birla Planetarium organises outreach activity
- Vijayawada: ‘Plenty of jobs in banking, finance, insurance’
- Fee exemption for govt school children extended
Odisha Train Accident: Accident Victims Meet Second Accident in West Bengal
It seems that Odisha and West Bengal are passing through some bad times. A bus that was carrying passengers who were injured in the triple train...
It seems that Odisha and West Bengal are passing through some bad times. A bus that was carrying passengers who were injured in the triple train accident at Balasore to West Bengal met with an accident at West Medinipur which is the border area of Odisha and West Bengal.
The bus hit a pickup truck on the highway. Some are said to have suffered minor injuries. Police are shifting the injured to the hospital.