- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
Pakistan national apprehended by BSF along border in Punjab
A 30-year-old Pakistan national has been apprehended by the Border Security Force (BSF) along the international border in Punjab on Sunday, officials said.
Amritsar: A 30-year-old Pakistan national has been apprehended by the Border Security Force (BSF) along the international border in Punjab on Sunday, officials said.
The man has been nabbed by the force at around 10 am from near the Hussainiwala India-Pakistan retreat ceremony area in Ferozepur sector.
The man, being grilled by a joint team of the paramilitary force, intelligence and state police officials, had reportedly crossed over the border and came up to the fence when a BSF patrol intercepted him, they said.
The man has informed the officials that his name is Shabaz and he is a resident of Pindi village in Kasur district of Pakistan.
Six face masks, few empty plastic bottles and a matchstick has been recovered from the man, they added.