Priyanka meets Bhim Army chief
Meerut: Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Wednesday met Bhim Army chief Chandrasekhar Azad...
Meerut: Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Wednesday met Bhim Army chief Chandrasekhar Azad and attacked the BJP, saying the government has become "arrogant" and it was trying to suppress the voice of the people.
Priyanka Gandhi arrived at Anand Hospital here along with western Uttar Pradesh in-charge Jyotiraditya Scindia and Uttar Pradesh party chief Raj Babbar. She told mediapersons, "Yeh ahankaari sarkaar hai (this is an arrogant government). T
he government wants to suppress the voice of the youth." "They have not given employment to the youth. So if they are raising their voice, let them do that. What is the use of suppressing their voice?" she questioned.
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry