- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
- Signs of 'deliberate interference' in electronic interlocking system led to CBI probe recommendation
Snowfall disrupts flight operations in Kashmir
The air traffic to and fro Kashmir was affected on Wednesday due to bad weather as most parts of the valley received fresh snowfall, officials said.
Srinagar: The air traffic to and fro Kashmir was affected on Wednesday due to bad weather as most parts of the valley received fresh snowfall, officials said.
The snowfall began during the night and continued at many places when last reports came in, the officials said.
The snowfall affected the flight operations at Srinagar airport in the morning, delaying several flights.
Flight operations were hampered due to accumulation of snow on the runway and poor visibility due to bad weather, the officials said.
While the runway was cleared of snow, the visibility was low about 800 metres -- for the flight operations to take place, they said.
The officials said the decision on the resumption of the operations at the airport would be taken after the weather improves.
However, they said, the bad weather caused flight delays and many flights have been rescheduled.