- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
- Equestrian Dressage Individual event: Anush wins India's first ever bronze medal
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to release Rs 275.93 crore under YSR Vahana Mitra today
- DGP Anjani Kumar congratulates all police staff for keeping law and order stable during two festivals in State
Sake supports CM
Anantapuramu: Minister for Primary Education Sake Sailajanath suggested to all Congress leaders to go through the CWC resolution. He supported Chief...
Anantapuramu: Minister for Primary Education Sake Sailajanath suggested to all Congress leaders to go through the CWC resolution. He supported Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy that he mentioned only those topics that were there in the CWC resolution.
Speaking with the media here on Saturday, he criticised, “Late CM NT Rama Rao had strived for the unity of Telugu people. Now, TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu is making his (NT Rama Rao) soul to agonize by dividing the State.” The Minister pointed out that justice was done to poor and weaker sections of Telangana and Seemandhra regions only after Andhra Pradesh was constituted.
He suggested to Ministers of Telangana area to remembers that they are not the Ministers of Telangana only but of entire State. Telugu people has a special place in the world, he added. Minister Sailajanath criticised that the TDP leader is taking up yatras to grab power in the coming elections. He said Rayalaseema is lagging behind in development and felt that equal development is possible only with a united State.