- Soulful Melody 'Ram Sita Ram' from Adipurush
- Mem Famous Impressive Earnings during First Weekend
- 34 trees translocated to NIMS campus in Hyderabad
- Praj Industries (PRJ IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Healthy performance
- Voltamp Transformers (VAMP IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong overall performance: beat on all fronts
- The Soulful Song ‘Ram Sita Ram’ Is Out From Prabhas And Kriti Sanon’s ‘Adipurush’
- City Union Bank (CUBK IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Earnings quality being tested
- 7 key things to keep in mind before buying your next Air Conditioner
- KTR condemns police action on protesting wrestlers in Delhi
- Harsha Engineers International (HARSHA IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Revival in margins
YS Jagan: Sonia bifurcates Andhra Pradesh to make her son PM
YS Jagan: Sonia Bifurcates Andhra Pradesh To Make Her Son PM. The YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday allegedly said the UPA Chairperson took the decision of bifurcating Andhra Pradesh to make her son the future Prime Minister of India.
Hyderabad: The YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday allegedly said the UPA Chairperson took the decision of bifurcating Andhra Pradesh to make her son the future Prime Minister of India. He spoke to the National Media on Saturday and told the ways and means adopted by Sonia Gandhi to bifurcate the state of Andhra Pradesh are not appropriate. He expressed his anguish and said it is not appropriate to divide a state just for the sake of votes and seats. He said if CM Kiran Kumar Reddy is committed for the united Andhra Pradesh, he might have called for a special session of assembly to pass the resolution against state bifurcation. If the Chief Minister might have resigned for the cause of united Andhra Pradesh, then the entire nation would have thought of the intensity of the problem, he added.
He said he started the hunger strike to keep the state united. He demanded the TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu to give a letter to the center demanding to keep the state united. He also demanded every other party to give such letters to the center.