- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
CM Kiran to YSRCP: Can't convene Assembly
CM Kiran Kumar Reddy To YSRCP: Can't Convene Assembly, YSRCP MLAs Arrested. Several MLAs from the YSR Congress party who laid seige to the chief minister's camp office in Hyderabad on Friday were arrested by the police.
Several MLAs from the YSR Congress party who laid seige to the chief minister's camp office in Hyderabad were arrested by the police. The YSRCP workers met chief minister Kiran Kumar Reddy asking to convene the Assembly so as to pass a resolution in favour of united Andhra.
However, the chief minister is understood to have said 'No' to their request. Several party workers were taken to Saifabad station.