- 3rd ODI: Warner, Marsh, Smith, Labuschagne smash fifties as Australia make mammoth 352/7
- Alia Bhatt announces release date of ‘Jigra’ exactly one year ahead
- Nikki Sharma discovers self through travel
- K’taka govt delegation meets Boeing, GE and IMF officials in US
- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- ACB court posts hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to October 4
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
- Decoded: Why your face feels 'tight' after being washed
- Salman’s ‘Tiger’ hunts with vengeance to clear his name in ‘Tiger 3’
- Signature Global shares jump 19 pc in debut trade
Hussain Sagar at danger level
Hussain Sagar at Danger Level, Hussain Sagar Lake, Rain Situation in Hyderabad. The Mayor said that the GHMC was working in coordination with the Collector’s office. Since there was no let-up in the rain situation, they wanted the residents to be shifted to nearby community Halls.
The Hussain Sagar lake reached its full tank Level (FTL) and an alert has been sounded in the localities nearby,
City Mayor Mohammed Majid Hussain and GHMC Commissioner Somesh Kumar took stock of the water levels and the conditions prevailing in the low lying areas on Friday evening. They wanted the officials to keep a round-the-clock vigil on the localities in the vicinity.
The Mayor said that the GHMC was working in coordination with the Collector’s office. Since there was no let-up in the rain situation, they wanted the residents to be shifted to nearby community Halls.
Somesh Kumar said that the GHMC had deployed eight emergency teams to respond to any situation.
He directed all the zonal officers to be on high alert and be in constant touch with the emergency teams.
Intermittent rain or thundershowers, at times heavy in some areas, have been forecast for Hyderabad. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be around 26 and 22 degrees Celsius respectively.