- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
RTC to receive plaints through SMS
The undivided Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has introduced SMS system for registering complaints regarding its services. According to a press release by the RTC, from now onwards, passengers can send their complaints through SMS to the concerned Depot Manager directly while travelling.
Once the system is in place, passengers can complain on various problems when they are travelling in RTS buses
Hyderabad: The undivided Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has introduced SMS system for registering complaints regarding its services. According to a press release by the RTC, from now onwards, passengers can send their complaints through SMS to the concerned Depot Manager directly while travelling.
The corporation is planning to introduce a list of codes to complain on various issues. According to the release, the complaint codes are likely to be: 1 - case is related to eve-teasing on buses, 2 - is related to rash driving, 3 - indicates punctuality of bus, 4 - indicates cleanliness of bus and 5 - indicates the bus not stopping at scheduled bus stops. Grievances can be registered by the passengers, through SMS, in the manner given: <Complaint Code> <Bus number> <Place> <Additional Information> After a complaint is received through SMS, RTC authorities will send acknowledgements within seconds. Complaints will be forwarded to respective officers through SMS.
Concerned officer will resolve the problem within a specified period and inform the action taken to the passengers through SMS again. And if the problem is not solved within specified period, it will be escalated to higher officials through SMS and email. “Problems will be solved immediately with the involvement of higher officials,” the release said. M/s Ravulapati Tec Hub Pvt. Ltd. is providing technology back-up. The details of SMS numbers, sites for downloading the mobile app and the web portal will be announced shortly.