- Lone Wolf operators at large?
- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
- Ambati Rambabu responds of Prashant Kishor’s comments on Jagan
- AP BJP chief reacts on alliance with TDP and Jana Sena
- Techie dies of heart attack while playing cricket
- Denied LS ticket, Harsh Vardhan quits politics
- NASA sends next batch of astronauts to ISS
- MLC Bharat unveils sandalwood smuggler Verappan’s memorial
- Delhi Government's 10th Annual Budget: Embracing "Ram Rajya" Principles For Inclusive Governance
- Citizens feels scorching heat ahead of Summer in Telangana
BJP AP Ministers quit
BJP ministers Kamineni Srinivas and P Manikyala Rao tendered resignations from AP CABINET.
BJP ministers Kamineni Srinivas and P Manikyala Rao tendered resignations from AP CABINET. Met ministers Ganta Srinivas Rao and K Atchanaidu exchanged pleasantries and felt should continue to have cordial relations.
They will make a statement in Assembly explaining reasons for resignation. Both ministers to meet Chandrababu Naidu in a short while.