- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
YSRCP’s Vijay Chander too opts for hunger strike
YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) state publicity cell chairman T Vijay Chander has announced that he would also go for indefinite hunger strike along with Jana Sena Party (JSP) Chief Pawan Kalyan to get special category status to AP.
Rajamahendravaram: YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) state publicity cell chairman T Vijay Chander has announced that he would also go for indefinite hunger strike along with Jana Sena Party (JSP) Chief Pawan Kalyan to get special category status to AP.
Speaking to reporters at Press Club here on Thursday, he said YSRCP had never gone back on its decision with regard to special category status. The party will move `no confidence motion’ against BJP government and it is the duty of Telugu Desam Party MPs to support the move, if they really want special category status.
Jana Sena Party (JSP) Chief Pawan Kalyan also assured to get the support of MPs of TDP and other parties to the proposed `no confidence motion’ of YSRCP, he said and asked Pawan Kalyan how many MPs assured him support in this regard.
JSP Chief Pawan Kalyan need not suspect party president YS Jaganmohan Reddy who is striving to get special category status since four years. Meeting of YSRCP MPs with Union minister is not an issue. They met the minister only to discuss state problems, the spokesperson said.
JSP Chief Pawan Kalyan is depending on some ghost writers and reading the script, Vijay Chander said and advised the JSP chief to know developments in existing politics. YSRCP city co-ordinator Routhu Suryaprakasa Rao and others were present.