RDO holds meet on revision of polling booths
RDO and Subdivisional magistrate L Raghu Babu who is voters enrollment officer for Kakinada city Assembly segment conducted a meeting with political parties at his office on Thursday, over revision of polling booths
Kakinada: RDO and Sub-divisional magistrate L Raghu Babu who is voters’ enrollment officer for Kakinada city Assembly segment conducted a meeting with political parties at his office on Thursday, over revision of polling booths.
Addressing the meet, the RDO said that as per the revision, there will be 217 polling stations against the present 214. He said that the details of revision will be sent to East Godavari district election authorities.
The RDO also clarified that the polling station buildings which are in dilapidated condition will also be changed.
The RDO asked the representatives of political parties to make note of the change.
Representatives of TDP Nunna Dorababu, P Ravi Karanam (BJP), Ravuri Venkateswara Rao (YSRCP) and others attended the meeting.
- National Congress fields retired HC judge Hasnain Masoodi from Anantnag
- On app meant for poll-related complaints, people upload selfies, photos of trees, lamps
- 16-year-old from Kashmir gets Shaurya Chakra for fighting militants who attacked his house
- Former Supreme Court judge Satya Brata Singh passes away
- ED attaches 13 assets in J&K in terror funding probe against Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin