- Business group renovates dilapidated govt school
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 23 September, 2023
- Nandini adjudged best athlete
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 23 September, 2023
- Devotees rush increases to Tirumala amid Brahmotsavams
- New Delhi: Supreme Court to hear pleas on marital rape in October
- BJP lauds PM for passage of women quota bill
- Telangana: School bus plunges into a Pond in Vikarabad, no casualties
- Will forgo if Khammam seat reserved for women: Puvvada
- Wanaparthy will soon have IT Tower: Singireddy
Lokesh flays Jagan’s comments on EoDB rankings
TDP general secretary and IT and Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh came down heavily on Opposition leader and YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy for his comments on Ease of Doing Business EoDB rankings
Amaravati: TDP general secretary and IT and Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh came down heavily on Opposition leader and YSRCP president YS Jaganmohan Reddy for his comments on Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) rankings.
Lokesh, in his official Twitter account tweeted on Thursday that Jagan did not know about the Ease of Doing Business rankings and just making baseless criticism against the state government. He said, “How can we expect Dongabbai to know about getting a rank in #EoDB.
Ask him about corruption or deal-making in the back-end, he will know. No wonder he has questions about AP’s No 1 rank and CBI has questions about his No 1 rank in corruption. #CorruptionKingJagan”. The TDP leader has launched counter-attack directly on Jagan as the YSRCP leaders were making corruption allegations against him.