- YSRCP conspiring to create trouble at Varahi Yatra at Pedana: Pawan
- PL TECHNICALS DAILY MORNING REPORT - Oct 4
- Aghast over denial of 2BHK houses, families hold protest in Rajendranagar
- Agra Akhand JyotRath Yatra reaches many districts in Telangana
- Rajamahendravaram: Students told to study with self-confidence
- Vijayawada: Collector launches 10-day electric 2-wheeler exhibition
- Vijayawada: 16 medical camps to be set up from Oct 6
- Ongole: Virasam condemns raids on leaders of mass organisations
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 4, 2023
- TS PGCET 2023 final phase of seat allotment released
Nagara Darsini organised in Rajahmundry
Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna has said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu is putting in his efforts to develop the state, though the state is passing through financial crisis
Rajamahendravaram: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna has said that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu is putting in his efforts to develop the state, though the state is passing through financial crisis.
Participating in Nagara Darshini programme held in 49th division here on Tuesday, he underlined the need to elect Naidu again for the overall development of the state as well as for the welfare of the people.
As an able administrator, Naidu was the only saviour of the state.
Opposition parties were trying to tarnish the image of the Chief Minister with baseless allegations and hampering the development of the state, he added.
MLC Adireddy Appa Rao and other leaders were present.