Andhra Cricket Association pats 2 junior cricketers
The Andhra Cricket Association ACA congratulated two junior cricketers who were selected for India Under19 team participating in Quadrangular Under19 tournament during September 2018
Vijayawada: The Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) congratulated two junior cricketers who were selected for India Under-19 team participating in Quadrangular Under-19 tournament during September 2018.
They would participate in the matches involving teams India A, India B, Nepal and Afghanistan which will be held at Lucknow, said GVK Ranga Raju, president, ACA on Tuesday.
K Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vice-Captain and opening batsman of Andhra U-16 team has been nominated by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) as the best cricketer in Under-16 category for the season 2017-18 for scoring more than 1200 runs in All India Under-16 Tournament.
T Vamsi Krishna, right hand opening batsman with his consistent performance in Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy and Vinoo Mankad Trophy tournaments, was rewarded with the selection.
The consistent efforts put in by the players, support staff, parents and the administrators by providing comfortable atmosphere for the players’ practice and matches has resulted in two of our junior players getting selected for India and our Andhra Ranji Captain G Hanuma Vihari getting into the Indian Squad.
Ch Arun Kumar, secretary, ACA conveyed best wishes to both the players and all the best of luck for their future cricketing career.
- Delhi High Court seeks ED's reply on maintainability of Vadra's plea in PMLA case
- Supreme Court seeks Election Commission reply on increasing VVPAT sample survey per assembly segment
- Pakistan will celebrate Diwali if Congress wins LS elections: Vijay Rupani
- Naveen Patnaik says no national party will receive Majority in upcoming LS polls
- BJD announces 9 assembly constituencies candidates