- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Gruha Lakshmi scheme: Mother-in-law female head of family, daughter-in-law not eligible says Minister Laxmi Hebbalkar
- Triple talaq: Case filed against husband who divorced wife in a minute
- Karimnagar: CP Subbarayudu, agriculture officials inspect seed production centre
- Warangal: All set for Karmika Yuddhabheri today
Andhra Cricket Association pats 2 junior cricketers
The Andhra Cricket Association ACA congratulated two junior cricketers who were selected for India Under19 team participating in Quadrangular Under19 tournament during September 2018
Vijayawada: The Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) congratulated two junior cricketers who were selected for India Under-19 team participating in Quadrangular Under-19 tournament during September 2018.
They would participate in the matches involving teams India A, India B, Nepal and Afghanistan which will be held at Lucknow, said GVK Ranga Raju, president, ACA on Tuesday.
K Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vice-Captain and opening batsman of Andhra U-16 team has been nominated by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) as the best cricketer in Under-16 category for the season 2017-18 for scoring more than 1200 runs in All India Under-16 Tournament.
T Vamsi Krishna, right hand opening batsman with his consistent performance in Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy and Vinoo Mankad Trophy tournaments, was rewarded with the selection.
The consistent efforts put in by the players, support staff, parents and the administrators by providing comfortable atmosphere for the players’ practice and matches has resulted in two of our junior players getting selected for India and our Andhra Ranji Captain G Hanuma Vihari getting into the Indian Squad.
Ch Arun Kumar, secretary, ACA conveyed best wishes to both the players and all the best of luck for their future cricketing career.