- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- TDP in poll mode
- ISRO gears up for navigational satellite launch today
- New Delhi: Despite run-ins with Centre, Supreme Court has upheld its independence in last 9 yrs
- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
Sanction loans within stipulated time says District Collector Kona Sasidhar
District Collector Kona Sasidhar directed the officials to give loans under various schemes to beneficiaries within the stipulated time
Guntur: District Collector Kona Sasidhar directed the officials to give loans under various schemes to beneficiaries within the stipulated time.
He conducted a meeting with the bankers in the Collectorate on Tuesday.
Speaking on this occasion, he instructed them to see that sanctioned units are grounded and reminded that the district is in forefront in implementing the schemes.
He said that if officials and bankers will work with coordination, better results will be possible.
He instructed the officials to sanction loans as per their targets to extend helping hand.