- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
Guntur Medical College alumni to donate 30 cr for mother & child block
Alumni of Guntur Medical College Association came forward to donate Rs 30 crore for the construction of mother and child block at the Guntur General Hospital to provide better services to women and children
Guntur: Alumni of Guntur Medical College Association came forward to donate Rs 30 crore for the construction of mother and child block at the Guntur General Hospital to provide better services to women and children.
Members of Guntur Medical College students of North America (GMCANA) signed an MoU with the state government at the Secretariat in this regard here on Wednesday. As per the MoU, the state government will invest Rs 35 crore and alumni of Guntur Medical College will donate Rs 30 crore and the estimated cost of block is Rs 65 crore.
The MoU was signed in the presence of Poonam Malakondaiah, principal secretary, medical and health. She asked the officials of Director of Medical Education to set time-frame to complete the construction of hospital building at the GGH. She also praised NRI doctors for coming forward to develop the GGH.
Dr Koya Koteswara Rao, alumni of GMC, and the officials of medical and health department signed the MoU in the presence of Poonam Malakondaiah.