- Aman Raj bags second title of season with hard-fought win
- Inner Ring Road scam is a quid pro quo case: Minister
- AP Revenue services association state meeting today
- Indian men one win away from first-ever badminton team gold
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 01 October, 2023
- Harmanpreet hits four as India record biggest-ever win over Pak in hockey
- AP govt. to conduct Formative Assessment exams in schools from October 3
- Karthik, Gulveer finish 2-3 in men's 10,000m race
- Narasaraopet: Public urged to avail of medical services
- Vijayawada: Democracy is not just polls, but adhering to statute
YSRCP, BJP trying to tarnish image of Naidu, says Ganni Krishna
Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna has said that the High Court set aside a petition filed against Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Minister for IT Nara Lokesh by Mundadugu Praja Party president K Sravan Kumar
Rajamahendravaram: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna has said that the High Court set aside a petition filed against Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Minister for IT Nara Lokesh by Mundadugu Praja Party president K Sravan Kumar.
In a press note released here on Wednesday, he said the petitioner alleged that the IT minister allotted lands to some IT companies confined only to papers.
But, after going through the case, the High Court dismissed the petition saying that there were no reliable evidence in this regard.
The petition filed in High Court with the support of YSRCP, but in vain.
Along with YSRCP, the BJP was trying to tarnish the image of Naidu and Lokesh by false cases.
The people are well aware of the ongoing things and they are ready to teach a lesson to opposition parties, he added.