- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Prakasam Engg College holds seminar
Seminar on Advanced Finite Element Analysis CAE software simulation held at Prakasam Engineering College in Kandukur on Tuesday GM Raja Mahendra of Yucan Technologies from Bangalore addressed the seminar
Ongole: Seminar on ‘‘Advanced Finite Element Analysis (CAE software simulation)’’ held at Prakasam Engineering College in Kandukur on Tuesday. GM Raja Mahendra of Yucan Technologies from Bangalore addressed the seminar.
He said that it will be easy to design machines and assess their performance, capability, time period and solution to the problems by using the CAE software simulation.
Mechanical Engineering students who get a grip on the software will get rare job opportunities during their college days itself, he assured.
College correspondent Kancharla Ramaiah said that the management always in forefront in supporting the students to compete with others.
Mechanical department head Y Seenaiah, faculty S Chandrasekhar Reddy and K Kotaiah were present.