Child rights panel tours coastal villages
AP State Child Rights commission toured in coastal, Phethai affected villages and reviewed the arrangements made for the children
Vizianagaram : AP State Child Rights commission toured in coastal, Phethai affected villages and reviewed the arrangements made for the children.
Member of the State Commission K Apparao toured Tippalavalasa and Chinta palli of Pusapatirega mandal and inspected the rescue and rehabilitation centres and enquired the officials about the facilities provided for children.
Later the commission has visited the houses of the fishermen who were arrested by the Pakistan recently. Apparao, another member V Lakshman consoled the children of those fishermen and assured that the government would take care of their future and provide education.
Later they directed the education and ICDS officials to not to use the buildings which are in dilapidated condition. They told to make alternative arrangements for the students.
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru
- LJP defers announcement of candidates for Bihar