- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
- PM Modi arrives at BJP headquarters
- Indira Krishnan enjoyed shooting with Rashmika, Ranbir for ‘Animal’
- People of New India votes on Performance Politics: Amit shah
- Patience is the biggest mantra in film industry: Anchor Chandu
- INDIA bloc floor leaders to meet on Monday to discuss Winter Session strategy
- Date locked for ‘Bubblegum’ third single
- Counting of votes for Mizoram assembly polls tomorrow
- Mental fatigue, fragility part and parcel of entertainment industry: Sheeba Akashdeep
- Inspire your winter outfits from B-town
CM Naidu okays cashless ELs for teachers: PRTU
Progressive Recognised Teachers Union PRTU leader D Srinu has said Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu accepted to sanction cashless earned leave for the teachers who participated in the Samaikyandhra agitation for 49 days
Vijayawada: Progressive Recognised Teachers Union (PRTU) leader D Srinu has said Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu accepted to sanction cashless earned leave for the teachers who participated in the Samaikyandhra agitation for 49 days.
The teachers had completed the syllabus of 33 working days in 17 days (Holidays and Sundays).
He said that the issue was brought to the notice of Naidu by the PRTU MLC Gade Srinivasulu Naidu and the CM had accepted their proposal.
The teachers can use the earned leaves of 33 days at any time they need, he added.