Food festival at Ajanta Evergreen
As part of Sankranti festival, Ajanta Evergreen launched a twoweeklong Chitti Garelu Naatu Kodi food festival, said the hotel general manager Vivek here on Saturday
Vijayawada: As part of Sankranti festival, Ajanta Evergreen launched a two-week-long Chitti Garelu- Naatu Kodi food festival, said the hotel general manager Vivek here on Saturday.
Vivek said that the food festival will be organised to bring back the old Andhra food recipes to the tourists and to the young generations.
The fest feature exotic South Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicates from interior villages of Andhra Pradesh.
The buffet will have 30 varieties of delicious recipes for lunch and dinner, said Vivek.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh