- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
Speed up Kondaveedu development works: Minister Prattipati Pulla Rao
Minister for Civil Supplies Prattipati Pulla Rao paid a visit to the historical Kondaveedu Fort in Yadlapadu mandal of Guntur district on Thursday and enquired about the progress of the developmental works
Guntur: Minister for Civil Supplies Prattipati Pulla Rao paid a visit to the historical Kondaveedu Fort in Yadlapadu mandal of Guntur district on Thursday and enquired about the progress of the developmental works.
He instructed the officials to speed up the development works and complete them within the stipulated time.
He said the government was planning to develop the historical Kondaveedu Fort as an international tourist centre to attract more tourists because it is the nearest to the state capital Amaravati.
He said Kondaveedu Fort and ISKCON temple which was under construction are the nearest to the state capital. He said the government was conducting Kondaveedu festivities from February 2.